Finding out what people think and feel about your service is important. Unfortunately getting customers to disclose that information can be challenging, which is why it is all the more important that you are able to create effective feedback forms.
As you can probably imagine using a one-size-fits-all template generally doesn’t make for an effective feedback form. Instead you will need to purpose-build it depending on the type of information you’re trying to gather and the questions that you want to ask.
Although that may sound a bit daunting at first, using the AidaForm Online Form Builder platform will make it a whole lot easier.
How to Create a Feedback Form
Part of the beauty of AidaForm is the fact that it will let you quickly structure a feedback survey or form and customize its appearance as well. That can be done in just a few easy steps:
- Sign up for a free account on AidaForm’s website and log in to the members’ area.
- Begin to create a form by clicking on the ‘Create a Form’ button and choosing a template (or using a blank template). Before you proceed you will need to name the form and click ‘Create’.
- Add fields for the feedback form questions in the form of blocks that you can drag into position. In AidaForm you’ll find a wide range of useful types of fields for feedback forms including text fields of various sizes, ratings, and more – and you can customize the label and other settings as well.
- Apply a theme that you feel will look appealing from the selection in AidaForm’s Form Designer section. If you want you can alter the theme’s font and colors to match your website’s design or your brand color scheme.
- Publish the form by simply clicking the ‘Publish’ button. The options in AidaForm will let you either automatically generate embed code that you can copy and paste on your website, or use a direct link to your form. The latter is a useful option if you want to publish your feedback form on forums, social media, or other platforms.
- Analyze the data that you’ve gathered with the help of the convenient data visualizations in AidaForm’s web interface. If you prefer you can opt to export the data as a spreadsheet so you can process it using Google Sheets, Excel, or other platforms.
By following these steps you should be able to design an impressive-looking feedback form that looks clean and is easy to fill out. All the forms that are created using AidaForm are responsive, and so it will be mobile-friendly as well.
On your part all you need to do is make sure you pose the right questions in your feedback form. If you do, you should be able to gather some really useful information with its help and can then use that to improve critical areas of your business and the services or products that you provide.